Ready to Generate Organic Traffic and Drive Sales? Get the most out of your online presence with educative, inspiring, and exciting content.
Hi, I’m Ezekiel
HubSpot-Certified Content writer and Surfer-Certified SEO Writer
Ezekiel is a copywriter with exemplary experience in writing high-performing content for all sizes of businesses. He uses his 4 years of professional writing experience to develop content that answers customers’ problems and grows his client’s thought leadership. He specializes in digital marketing, real estate, HVAC, plumbing, and medical equipment. His deliverables include blogs, articles, and service pages.
Whether you are:
- A small business aiming to improve content marketing ROI
- A digital marketing agency looking for a content marketing professional to better serve your clients, or
- A brick and mortar business striving to increase market share…
…rest assured your painstaking search for a reliable freelance content writer/copywriter ends here.
Drop me a message to learn more about my content marketing services and how they can help transform your business.
The Importance of a Content Writing for Your Business(Statistics)
- 7 out of 10 individuals would rather learn about a company or get the information they need from an article/blog post than from traditional marketing.
- Approximately 47% of consumers worldwide now use ad blockers, leaving content marketing as the most effective and welcome online marketing strategy to reach and interact with your potential customers.
- Businesses that create compelling, valuable content experience almost 8X more website traffic than their competitors who are not content marketing leaders.
- Content marketing generates 3X as many leads as traditional marketing but costs 62% less.
- 73% of organizations hire a content marketing strategist, so they focus more on important matters: revenue-generating tasks.
- Marketers who prioritize blogging are 13X more likely to gain a positive ROI(return on investment) from their efforts.
- Approximately 6 out of 10 marketers outsource writing to freelancers.
Why Hire Me?
- Skilled and certified writer — You work with a master of the English language with demonstrated ability to tailor content to a range of audiences.
- Perfectionists at heart — I follow guidelines to the letter. I have a keen eye for detail and can notice and correct typos, factual errors, grammar faux pas, weird formatting, etc. I try not to repeat a mistake.
- Eager to learn — I am excited to learn about your business and up my content game within your niche. I pride myself in soaking up information like a sponge and immediately applying the information consistently in my work.
- Experienced with digital content — You work with a content marketer who does not draw a blank when you mention keyword research, meta descriptions, alt texts, search engine optimization, and content structure.
- Always taking initiative — You work with a resourceful writer who takes the initiative to research unfamiliar subjects. I love digging deeper and I am not okay with being “unsure.” Still, I am not afraid to ask questions to further my learning and growth.
- Highly adaptable with a growth mindset– I wholeheartedly accept constructive feedback and take it as an opportunity to grow.
- Experienced remote writer —I boast excellent organization skills, time management skills and understand that I need to be communicative and keep you updated with my progress.
- Long-term partnership —I always look to cultivate long-term working relationships with my clients.