Experienced B2B & B2C Content Writer
A content writer you can trust to get the job done right at a quick turnaround and affordable cost
Whether you are in the struggling startup phase, the middle phase or a well-established business, you know how challenging it is to create and publish high-quality articles at scale and the ultimate price businesses pay in not getting their message across to their audience.
No doubt, you want your voice to be heard above the din of your competitors.
But there is a problem.
You never have the time to create enough content because you’re trying to run your business. But at the same time, your competitors are out-performing your business online and are driving more traffic to their product/service than your business is
That’s where I come into the picture.
I can help by providing you with effective and affordable bespoke content creation services, allowing you to focus on growing your business without the hassle of creating or finding content.
Why waste your valuable time writing content for your website or blogs while you could be making calls, meeting customers, or doing admin?
As an experienced content writer, I will organize and write fresh, engaging, and persuasive content for your business. It’s a time-saving solution to driving more traffic to your site and growing your thought leadership.
Whether you are:
- A small business aiming to improve content marketing ROI
- A digital marketing agency looking for a content marketing professional to better serve your clients, or
- A brick and mortar business striving to increase online presence...
…I got you covered. Contact me today for content that will make your business stand out from the crowd and become instantly recognizable to potential clients.
I work with all sizes of businesses, whether an individual startup, an agency or a large-scale company. Niches I write for include:
- Digital marketing
- Computer repair
- Real estate
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Physical therapy
My Clients Include:
- Postaga (New York)
- Harmony Home Medical (San Diego, CA)
- Search Media (Singapore)
- The Website Marketing Pro (Cedar Grove, NC)
- iFoundries (Singapore)
- Sleeknote (Denmark)
- Copy Goals (UK)
- Tour Guide (Georgia)
The Importance of a Content Writing for Your Business(Statistics)
- 7 out of 10 individuals would rather learn about a company or get the information they need from an article/blog post than from traditional marketing.
- Approximately 47% of consumers worldwide now use ad blockers, leaving content marketing as the most effective and welcome online marketing strategy to reach and interact with your potential customers.
- Businesses that create compelling, valuable content experience almost 8X more website traffic than their competitors who are not content marketing leaders.
- Content marketing generates 3X as many leads as traditional marketing but costs 62% less.
- 73% of organizations hire a content marketing strategist, so they focus more on important matters: revenue-generating tasks.
- Marketers who prioritize blogging are 13X more likely to gain a positive ROI(return on investment) from their efforts.
- Approximately 6 out of 10 marketers outsource writing to freelancers.
What My Clients Say
My goal is to provide exceptional content writing services. But you don’t just have to take my word for it. Read what my customers have to say about working with me.
Why Hire Me?
- Skilled and certified writer — You work with a master of the English language with demonstrated ability to tailor content to a range of audiences.
- Perfectionists at heart — I follow guidelines to the letter. I have a keen eye for detail and can notice and correct typos, factual errors, grammar faux pas, weird formatting, etc. I try not to repeat a mistake.
- Eager to learn — I am excited to learn about your business and up my content game within your niche. I pride myself on soaking up information like a sponge and immediately applying the information consistently in my work.
- Experienced with digital content — You work with a content writer who does not draw a blank when you mention keyword research, meta descriptions, alt texts, search engine optimization, and content structure.
- Always taking initiative — You work with a resourceful writer who takes the initiative to research unfamiliar subjects. I love digging deeper and I am not okay with being “unsure.” Still, I am not afraid to ask questions to further my learning and growth.
- Highly adaptable with a growth mindset— I wholeheartedly accept constructive feedback and take it as an opportunity to grow.
- Experienced remote writer —I boast excellent organization skills, time management skills and understand that I need to be communicative and keep you updated with my progress.
- Long-term partnership —I always look to cultivate long-term working relationships with my clients.